Sea water velocity in condenser water connections should be kept between 1.0 m/s and 2.2 m/s. The following recommendations should be considered for a correct installation and operation of condenser:
• Discharge the air in the condenser during the charging of water.
• Discharge the water in the condenser unless the condenser is used for a long time.
• Do not expose the condenser to excessive vibration.
• Prevent the entrance of foreign particles into water circuit of condenser.
• Prevent the entrance of water into the refrigerant circuit of condenser.
• Do not exceed the recommended water velocity in condenser water connections